About Viatec Research
Viatec Research has research initiatives in software engineering and networking. We concentrate on open source software and highly reliable secure software systems. We also provide education programs aimed at helping the business community utilize software technology.
Leveraging the Research Triangle Region
Viatec Research is located on North Carolina State University's Centennial Campus, in the Research Triangle region of NC.
- Centennial Campus is the #1 University Research Science Park in the United States.
- The Research Triangle region of North Carolina is home to Research Triangle Park and to three major research universities: North Carolina State University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Duke University.
- Research Triangle Park
- is the largest research park in the world,
- has the highest concentration of PhDs per capita in the United States, and
- contains over 130 R&D facilities, greater than 39,000 employees, and 157 organizations.
- North Carolina State University's graduate Computer Science and Engineering School is one of the largest in the country;
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's Kenan Flagler Business school consistently ranks at the top for it's MBA programs; and
- Duke University's Fuqua School of business is internationally known for it's Executive Education programs.
Viatec Research leverages the tremendous knowledge of the corporate professionals and University alumni and faculty in the Research Triangle region to stay on the forefront of technology.